NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. HOW TO ENTER: Customers who purchase a Kidville class at participating locations across the United States by August 24, 2012 at 11:59pm PST will be entered for a chance to win. Class purchases can be made by phone, via the web on www.kidville.com, or in person. Customers will receive one entry per class purchased. Additionally, customers may submit a request to be included in the drawing to email@example.com; email requests must be received by August 24, 2012 at 11:59pm PST.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The giveaway is open to all permanent or temporary residents of the United States who are 18 years old or older at the time of entry. Employees of Kidville and their immediate families are not eligible to enter. Kidville will not be responsible for late or misdirected, damaged, illegible or lost entries or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur. Entries will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. Authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet Access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. All entries become the property of Kidville.
3. WINNER SELECTION: Grand prize winners selected in a random drawing on our around August 27, 2012. Winners will be notified via email within 24 hours of selection. If winner is unreachable after 5 days, or if winner is unavailable for prize fulfillment, Kidville reserves the right to select an alternate winner at random from all remaining eligible entries received. Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received.
4. SWEEPSTAKES WINNER: Grand prize winners will receive one of the following prizes: OXO Tot Feeding Products ($68 value); Plum Organics Plum “Yum” Kit ($100 value); alternaVites 1-year supply of alternavites Kids ($200 value); 11”x 14” Gallery Wrapped Canvas from ChicCanvas.com ($91.95 including shipping & handling); CleanWell Product Bundle Pack ($25 value); Piggy Paint Princess Piggy Package ($150 value); BabyGanics All About Baby Gift Set ($70 value); jenny present custom jewelry $100 e-gift card ($100 value); Halo Sleep Sack Package ($87); Wall Pops $100 gift card ($100 value); Naomi Gray Designs Birthstone Mini Ring Necklace ($125 value); ScoreBig.com $200 credit ($200 value); momAgenda Python 2012-2013 Desktop ($43 value); Russian Dolls by Svetlana Natasha Doll Necklace ($169 value); nomie baby $50 e-gift card ($50 value); The PAK Store Original PAK in Black Plum ($50 value); 7A.M. Enfant WarmMuffs ($38 value); Ana & Miki $50 gift card ($50 value); Nurturme Large Gift Pack ($80 value); Nurturme Small Gift Pack ($12.99 value); LabelDaddy.com School Pack Labels ($40 value); Makit Make a Plate Kit ($17 value); Charmit Charm Bracelet Gift Set ($30 value); Mini Maniacs Bib Slicks ($20 value); Knot Genie Detangling Brush ($19.99 value); The Original Kid Kit ($37.99); FlyWheel Ticket to Ride one-class gift card ($30 value); The Honest Company One-Month Essentials Bundle ($35.95); Splits 59 Digital Gift Card ($75 value). There will be 229 grand prize winners. The grand prize is non-changeable, cannot be redeemed for cash. Winner will be solely responsible for any and all local, state and federal taxes.
5. ADDITIONAL RULES: By accepting prizes, the winner consents to use of their names, likenesses, photographs, videos and voices for editorial, advertising, promotional and publicity purposes without further compensation except where prohibited by law. Entrants further grant to Kidville and Sponsors the right to use their proper name and state online and in print, or any other media, in connection with the Sweepstakes. Tennessee residents need not sign Publicity Release. Winner agrees to release, discharge and hold harmless Kidville, all media outlets, sweepstakes sponsors, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents from any liability or claims for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising out of the acceptance, use, misuse or the possession of the prize received. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations apply.
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Sweepstakes entrants agree to abide by the terms of these Official Rules and by the decisions of the judging organization, which are final on all matters pertaining to the Sweepstakes. This Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the United States and is void where restricted or prohibited by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. All taxes, fees, and surcharges on prizes are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
7. CONDUCT: By entering this Sweepstakes, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules. The Official Rules will be posted at the point of entry on the official Kidville website throughout the Sweepstakes. Entrants further agree to be bound by the decisions of the judges, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Kidville reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the game or web site; to be acting in violation of the Official Rules; to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A CONTESTANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE GAME IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, KIDVILLE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH CONTESTANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Kidville is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by web site users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submission in the Sweepstakes. Kidville assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or authorized access to, or alteration of, entries. Kidville is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line-systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of e-mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site or combination thereof, including injury or damage to participants or to any person's computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in this Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Kidville, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Kidville reserves the right at their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes.